2012 Industry Observatory
The Industry Observatory, for the 2012 period is online .
The data of this Observatory arise from the computer bases of the Business Development Agency, the Department of Tax Services, and Monaco Social Funds. Compared to the previous editions, besides the redifining of the major economic sectors, this observatory presents enhanced statistics about Employment, according to the Monaco Social Funds data. So, the notion of "employee weight" was introduced and some new informations are available like the number of hours worked, the nationality of the employees, or even their places of residence.
Overall industrial turnover rose by 2.6% in 2012. The industrial sector represented 8.3% of overall turnover.
The industrial sector, however, saw an inverse trend in terms of employees, which decreased by 2.2%. (3 217 in 2011 and 3 146 in 2012).
Furthermore, the number of employers in the sector fell from 116 in 2011 to 111 in 2012, a decrease of 4.3%.
- 12 December 2019 Barometer - Retail trade : October 2019
- 13 December 2019 Economy Bulletin 3rd quarter 2019
- 16 December 2019 Focus : Accommodation and food service activities 2018
- 13 January 2020 Barometer - Retail trade : November 2019
- 31 January 2020 2019 Real-Estate Observatory