Official population on December 31, 2013
As of 31 December 2013, the resident population is estimated at 36,950 people, an increase of 2.5% compared to the 2012 corrected estimate.
Source: Monaco Statistics
As a reminder, Monaco Statistics carries out its estimates based on the natural balance and net migration balance of the resident population, using the estimated population in the 2008 Census as a reference.
- 16 December 2015 Bulletin of the Economy for the 3rd quarter of 2015
- 29 January 2016 Focus : Météo
- 09 February 2016 Observatoire de l'Immobilier 2015
- 16 March 2016 Bulletin de l'Economie au 4e trimestre 2015
- 22 March 2016 Observatoire de la Démographie 2015