Official population on December 31, 2013
As of 31 December 2013, the resident population is estimated at 36,950 people, an increase of 2.5% compared to the 2012 corrected estimate.
Source: Monaco Statistics
As a reminder, Monaco Statistics carries out its estimates based on the natural balance and net migration balance of the resident population, using the estimated population in the 2008 Census as a reference.
- 03 September 2014 Focus : Construction
- 08 September 2014 Focus : Information and communication
- 10 September 2014 Bulletin of the Economy for the 2nd quarter of 2014
- 12 November 2014 2013 GDP Publication
- 10 December 2014 Bulletin of the Economy for the 3rd quarter of 2014