Official population on December 31, 2013
As of 31 December 2013, the resident population is estimated at 36,950 people, an increase of 2.5% compared to the 2012 corrected estimate.
Source: Monaco Statistics
As a reminder, Monaco Statistics carries out its estimates based on the natural balance and net migration balance of the resident population, using the estimated population in the 2008 Census as a reference.
- 31 May 2016 Focus : Public Finances
- 07 June 2016 Focus : Scientific and technical activities, administrative and support service activities
- 14 June 2016 Bulletin of the Economy for the 1st quarter of 2016
- 21 June 2016 Focus : Accomodation and food service activities
- 28 June 2016 "monaco en chiffres" - 2016