Official population on December 31, 2013
As of 31 December 2013, the resident population is estimated at 36,950 people, an increase of 2.5% compared to the 2012 corrected estimate.
Source: Monaco Statistics
As a reminder, Monaco Statistics carries out its estimates based on the natural balance and net migration balance of the resident population, using the estimated population in the 2008 Census as a reference.
- 29 April 2015 Focus : Scientific and technical activities, administrative and support service
- 06 May 2015 Focus : Accommodation and food service activities
- 13 May 2015 Focus : Construction
- 20 May 2015 Focus : Wholesale trade
- 10 June 2015 Focus : Education