Official population on December 31, 2013
As of 31 December 2013, the resident population is estimated at 36,950 people, an increase of 2.5% compared to the 2012 corrected estimate.
Source: Monaco Statistics
As a reminder, Monaco Statistics carries out its estimates based on the natural balance and net migration balance of the resident population, using the estimated population in the 2008 Census as a reference.
- 13 March 2017 Barometer - Retail trade: January 2017
- 16 March 2017 Bulletin of the Economy for the 4th quarter of 2016
- 06 April 2017 2016 Foreign trade observatory
- 12 April 2017 Barometer - Retail trade: February 2017
- 20 April 2017 Focus: Employment in private sector