Official population on December 31, 2013
As of 31 December 2013, the resident population is estimated at 36,950 people, an increase of 2.5% compared to the 2012 corrected estimate.
Source: Monaco Statistics
As a reminder, Monaco Statistics carries out its estimates based on the natural balance and net migration balance of the resident population, using the estimated population in the 2008 Census as a reference.
- 04 March 2015 2014 Foreign Trade Observatory
- 08 March 2015 Focus : Corporate governance - Gender distribution
- 11 March 2015 2014 Demography Observatory
- 18 March 2015 Bulletin of the Economy for the 4th quarter of 2014
- 18 March 2015 Focus : Public Service