Focus : Private sector employment
This edition of Focus looks at jobs registered with the Monaco Social Security Funds.
In December 2016, there are 51,200 jobs in the private sector in the Principality, which equals a increase of 667 jobs (+1.3 %) compared to the previous year.
- 28 April 2017 Official population of the Principality
- 04 May 2017 Focus: Manufacturing, mining and quarrying, and others industries
- 12 May 2017 Barometer - Retail trade: March 2017
- 16 May 2017 Focus: Retail trade
- 23 May 2017 Focus: Scientific and technical activities, administrative and support service activities