World Statistics Day
The second United Nations’ World Statistics Day was celebrated on 20 October 2015, under the general theme “Better data. Better lives.”.
What is World Statistics Day ?
The World Statistics Day was created at the initiative of the United Nations and was first celebrated on 20 October 2010.
In 2015, it is designated under the general theme "Better data. Better lives.".
Programme of the conference held in Monaco on the occasion of 2015 World Statistics Day
20 October 2015 at the Lycée Technique et Hôtelier de Monaco’s Auditorium (7 Allée Lazare Sauvaigo, 98000 Monaco)
— HELD IN FRENCH —
8h30 : Welcome
9h00 : "The place of statistics in modern societies"
Lionel GALFRÉ, Director of Monegasque Institute of Statistics and Economic Studies
- Monegasque Institute of Statistics and Economic Studies (Monaco Statistics)
- Statistics in modern societies
- Statistics in Monaco
9h30 : "Better data. Better lives."
- Statistics supporting health and research
Fabrice BOULAY, Doctor, Head of Medical information Department at the Princess Grace Hospital Centre
- The population census
Pascal FERRY, Monegasque Institute of Statistics and Economic Studies
10h45 : Conclusion and questions
- 13 March 2017 Barometer - Retail trade: January 2017
- 16 March 2017 Bulletin of the Economy for the 4th quarter of 2016
- 06 April 2017 2016 Foreign trade observatory
- 12 April 2017 Barometer - Retail trade: February 2017
- 20 April 2017 Focus: Employment in private sector